Erewash Liberal Democrats Merchandise Page
Erewash Liberal Democrats are now selling a range of liberal themed merchandise from their LiberalStuff shop on RedBubble.(http://www.redbubble.com/people/liberalstuff).
- T-Shirts: Come in a variety of styles, so head over there and buy yourself one.
- Tote bags: Perfect for carrying leaflets or just for doing the shopping
- Mugs and travel mugs: Tea and coffee never tasted so good
- Notepads: Great for taking minutes of meetings, notes about casework or just jotting down campaign ideas
- Stickers: Turn anything into a political statement
The following designs are currently available:
Concerned about whether the products are ethically produced? So were we, so we asked RedBubble about this. They assured us that all their products “are made in ethical factories in the UK, Australia, America and Hong Kong, with paid staff who receive health insurance and fair pay”.
All royalties from the sale of products go directly to the Erewash Liberal Democrats to help with campaigning and getting Liberal Democrats elected.
Permission to use these designs to raise money for the Erewash Liberal Democrats has been kindly granted by the designer, Adam Wain. Copyright remains with the designer. If you wish to use one of these designs, please contact the Erewash Liberal Democrats and they will contact the designer on your behalf.
All designs are Copyright © Adam Wain. All rights Reserved.